I have always believed that the key to running a successful sales team in any business is that above all else, above the closing tactics, the qualification questions, above the call time, the appointments, the pitches, it comes down to one thing.
Was the prospects day made better Continue reading
So rule number one and this is the most fundamental rule.
You hold the cookie and they want it.
In our business we don’t actually do any cold calling so every single client that we deal with has jumped on the website and typed in “property investment” or they’ve done Continue reading
I grew up in a military family setting, from the age of 7 my father was in the Army and then at 13 I joined the Air Force Cadets and at 18 the Army. I spent a lot of time in leadership and management training. One of the Continue reading
This is an example of big picture, little detail, big picture. You could be mistaken for thinking that she wants my opinion on which is better and a detailed analysis but really she just wants to be lead and have confidence in her own decisions.
Notice how I Continue reading
Ignore the title of this subject, it was the email subject that I received from my IT Director, Murray who had discovered that one of our leads had been marked unqualified, for… in their own words…wait for it…
“nonqual, unable to contact”
This was after trying for precisely….. Continue reading
Research has been shown that approximately 8% of the message you deliver is in the words you say, that leaves 92% for all the other factors involved in communicating… We can therefore assume that if you master these other factors involved, your ability to both understand and listen Continue reading
3 hours on the phone which is vitally important to your success. In every sales director position I have ever known a minimum of 3 hours meant you will earn a good wage, 4 hours will be a great wage. The difference between 3 and 4 hours is Continue reading
Some people have some really strange ideas…
At some stage we all decided that asking for help was a sign of weakness… Which is just about as wrong as it is possible to be…
Deep down we all know it’s a sign of great maturity to acknowledge that Continue reading
Comments that are based on your product being better than the competitions will generally attract argument from your prospect or suspect. Each product is, was and always shall be attracted by the unique individual searching for that product. To try and change their mind or force them to Continue reading