There are only ever 5 outcomes from any sales call. The one you want to steer clear of is the Continuation. Let’s take a look:
• Sale – This is the end result of what we want to achieve. Congratulations.
• Advance – This simply means that the client is moving through the information process and has advanced to the next stage.
• Continuation – This means that perhaps the prospect has not advanced but they have not declined either. Unless you are making advances you are in sales limbo.
• No Sale – This simply means one of several things. Determine which one and move on to the next stage.
• No Contact – This simply means you have not made contact with your prospect. Mark your diary and be sure to follow them up.
Live with passion,