Competitive (ego) Statements in your sales pitch…
Comments that are based on your product being better than the competitions will generally attract argument from your prospect or suspect. Each product is, was and always shall be attracted by the unique individual searching for that product. To try and change their mind or force them to buy your product is simply manipulation.
The only strategy you should employ is building a relationship and educating them of your products benefits. They will eventually discover the benefits for themselves at an emotional level and turn to your product.
Adapt your thinking about competition. It should be seen as a positive that evolves your product and systems as unique and makes life easier for all of us…
Some points to ponder…
* Customer Satisfaction is not enough… You must delight them
* Make it as easy as possible to buy from you
* The most important three letter word in business… ASK
* The focus of sales is to get advances
* The second most important three letter word in business… FUN
* Who is doing the talking…
* WIIFM… The most important radio station. (What’s In It For Me)
* People don’t buy from a company they buy from you…
* Don’t close a sale, open a relationship
* Focus on Purpose
* Remember the power of testimonials
* You have two ears and one mouth, use them in that order.
* Consumerism has been a venture in variety and innovation
* Research outside your industry
Live with passion,